It’s been a year since we started blogging here. Both Jill and I are thrilled at the benefit this blog has had for our business and the great people we’ve got to meet (albeit electronically in most cases) over that time.
I thought it might be a good time to do a list of some of our posts from the last year.
- The “Not Buy” Decision
- Now What is it You Do???
- Jeremiah Owyang – Web Strategy: How to evolve your irrelevant corporate website
- Turn Your Website Upside Down
- Managing the Vertical Challenge Online
- Stupid Blog Tricks and the Traffic Stats of the Damned
- Marketing 101 Tips for Contrators
- The “Licorice” Brand
- Churbuck on the Future of Journalism
- If It Looks Like a 4 Year Old Did It…
- Web 3.0 – Deja Vu All over Again?
- Plagiarism and Blogs
- WSJ on the Importance of Blogging for Small Business