Vacation’s over and I’m definitely ready to get back to work and back to blogging. Over the past week:
- I traded my old Ford Ranger with 186k miles and a trashed U-joint for a 2001 Ford Explorer Limited with 100k, fully loaded. A dramatic improvement in my commute…
- We celebrated Madison making honor roll.
- Had a great Thanksgiving at my mothers house with my side of the family. It was excellent to see everyone.
- Worked on some general financial housekeeping chores.
- Finally removed the leaves from the yard.